Forums >> Suzerain >> News and Updates from the Statblock Mines! (4 total posts)

Greetings Heroes of the Continuum! 

Sorry to have been so quiet, but the team and I have been getting the last of the design work on the Palace of the Lich Queen and I am proud to say it has gone to editorial! Richard Moore, co-editor of Jon Brazer enterprises and one heck of a designer in his own right, is putting the polish on the Pathfinder version to help make sure we give our gamers the best possible product for the system. It's great to have his expert eye as part of the equation! 

Over the next weeks I will be introducing the various creators as we focus on each on and what they bring to the equation, as well as where they learned their chops and what other projects they are involved in. Let us know if you have any questions you'd like us to ask!

Teaser: We have talent from Dreamscarred Press, Goodman Games, Flying Pincusion Games, and more. These guys are amazing! 

Loki Your fearless Community Manager, brave Pathfinder Line Developer and unbeatable Creole Cook! At your service!

Loki is too kind. It's been a pleasure to work on Palace of the Lich Queen. I want this book to come out just as badly as your fans and backers--it is going to be one **** of a ride for Pathfinder players.

...the forum app filters the word "****"?

So much for diabolic-themed content here, then. =b

Richard, the forum had some excessive filters built into it that I am working on adjusting now. There will be a lot of diabolical content coming, especially as the new stuff starts to near publication. Glad everyone on the team is so excited, I cannot wait to see this one in print. It's going to be insane!

Loki Your fearless Community Manager, brave Pathfinder Line Developer and unbeatable Creole Cook! At your service!
<<    <   1    >    >> Display # of Results/page
Google+